I thought I would never get to drink one of these babies again; they have been sold out for months. Then my colleague pulls one out of his wine storage at the shop after a miserable day of lugging hundreds of cases. Yay! It had actually changed quite a bit since my last taste. It was more tannic and a bit richer; it was fucking awesome.
2003 Saint Cosme CDR: Still the King
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Answering Wine Questions on Quora
- This Italian White Wine Belongs in Your Cellar and It’s a Great Value
- This Wine is Indestructable
- Here’s $37. Buy a bottle of Prosecco.
- Teaching a Wine Class in Reno: Part II