Yes! More Mencia! I have loved the 2003 and 2004 (hold on, long name) Decendientes de Jose Palacios Petalos. I finally tried the 2005 and it is just as good. Great natural richness and wonderful minerality. Kind of like a Cru Beaujolais crossed with a kick-ass Tuscan (Fontalloro, anbody?). About 19 bucks, and would benefit from a couple years of cellaring.
All Bierzo, All The Time
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Open That Bottle of Local Wine Night Recap
- Break Out The Oysters and…Red Wine?!?
- Tender Feelings For My Ancient Slow Cooker
- Discover Grosgrain, A Very Cool Walla Walla Winery for Fun Fizz and More
- Does wine continue to ferment in the bottle?