Eating at Il Corvo in Seattle for the first time, I took one look at the menu and knew I was going to get the Barley Papardelle with Cabbage Sprouts. I also knew I was going to get a glass of wine. I enjoyed a simple Italian Pinot Grigio poured into a rocks glass. Nothing fancy, pricey, or complicated. Just a nice glass of wine for a perfect plate of pasta. Sometimes that’s all you need.Tags: cabbage sprouts, il corvo, papardelle, pike place hill climb, pinot grigio, seattle
Barley Papardelle with Cabbage Sprouts at Il Corvo in Seattle
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Can experts really judge the quality of wines accurately? What’s the science behind the tasting process?
- Traveling 54 Years in One Evening with Two Wines
- What is the difference between Chardonnay and Pinot Grigio?
- If It’s Cold, It’s Sold: Prà Morandina Valpolicella
- What is the difference between a white wine glass and a red wine glass?