Here are the wines for the October 13th event. I’ll be one of dozens of wine bloggers focusing on this great lineup of Chilean Red Blends. The last one, which was all Chilean Sauv Blancs, was a blast; I think everyone participating turned it into a party with food and friends present. I’m working on holding this at a great location and I guarantee no one will complain about the lack of eat and drink.
Thanks in advance to Wines of Chile for the invitation, the wine, and putting it all together! The toughest part is keeping my hands off all this great wine for over two weeks. I’m going to need to load up on beer.
So what do you think of the choices for the event? I’m actually only familiar with a few of these producers, so I’m excited for some new discoveries.
- 2005 Valdivieso Eclat
- 2006 De Martino Single Vineyard Old Bush Vines “Las Cruces”
- 2008 Estampa Gold Assemblage Carmenere
- 2008 Montes Limited Selection Cabernet Sauvignon Carmenere
- 2006 Maquis Lien
- 2008 Hacienda Araucano Clos de Lolol
- 2007 Emiliana Coyam
- 2007 Casas del Bosque Gran Estate Selection Private Reserve