We had lunch with the grower, Jan, and sat outside and drank slightly chilled bottles of the Primo 2004. This is the current vintage. It was very modern a delicious; a real crowd-pleaser. Not heavy, easy-drinking, smooth.
Fairview Primo Pinotage
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Quick Thoughts on Drinking Wine in New York
- How Did You Get Into Wine?
- Pinot Meunier and Champagne: From a Supporting to a Starring Role
- Learning in Lodi: Wine Bloggers Conference 2016
- How to Build a Cheeseburger and Pair it with Wine