We had lunch with the grower, Jan, and sat outside and drank slightly chilled bottles of the Primo 2004. This is the current vintage. It was very modern a delicious; a real crowd-pleaser. Not heavy, easy-drinking, smooth.
Fairview Primo Pinotage
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Restaurant Wine List Confidential
- What Five Wine Questions Would You Ask Me?
- A Bloody Mary For People Who Don’t Like Them
- Wine Resolutions and Goals for 2018
- Crémant is Your Sparkling Wine for the Holidays