We had lunch with the grower, Jan, and sat outside and drank slightly chilled bottles of the Primo 2004. This is the current vintage. It was very modern a delicious; a real crowd-pleaser. Not heavy, easy-drinking, smooth.
Fairview Primo Pinotage
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Domaine Labbe Abymes Vin de Savoie: Gold Medal White Wine
- 2004 Giacomo Conterno Barbera d’Alba: The Best Red Wine in a Long Time
- Watch Me On Table Talk Northwest
- Can Mourvèdre from Washington State Compete With France?
- Wine and Opera: Puccini with Bordeaux, Mozart with Chablis