We had lunch with the grower, Jan, and sat outside and drank slightly chilled bottles of the Primo 2004. This is the current vintage. It was very modern a delicious; a real crowd-pleaser. Not heavy, easy-drinking, smooth.
Fairview Primo Pinotage
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Considering Music and the Winery Tasting Room Experience
- A Creative Agency Critiques Wine Labels
- Two Books About Rosé Wine
- Grenache Blanc From Priorat: Seek Out This Surprising White Wine
- There Are Shower Beers But Are There Shower Wines?