We had lunch with the grower, Jan, and sat outside and drank slightly chilled bottles of the Primo 2004. This is the current vintage. It was very modern a delicious; a real crowd-pleaser. Not heavy, easy-drinking, smooth.
Fairview Primo Pinotage
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Proceed With Caution When Pairing a Well-Aged Wine With Food?
- Which wine is better suited for cold weather: red wine or white wine?
- Valpolicella in Venice: The Talented Mr. Ripley
- What are some great cheap wines?
- A Spanish White Wine Labyrinth