We had lunch with the grower, Jan, and sat outside and drank slightly chilled bottles of the Primo 2004. This is the current vintage. It was very modern a delicious; a real crowd-pleaser. Not heavy, easy-drinking, smooth.
Fairview Primo Pinotage
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Refreshing Rosé Recommendations: Bottles, Boxes, and Bubbles
- Washington Meets California With Elaine Chukan Brown
- 5 Graphic Designers Critique a Wine Label: Castaño Monastrell
- Treveri Cellars Brut: A Washington Sparkling Wine That Goes With Everything
- Sauvignon Blanc from Chile: With or Without Oak?