It’s a question I get asked a lot.
And I provide the answer in audio form on….
The Wine Enthusiast Podcast
Yes, we’ve launched a podcast.
And yours truly is part of the cast of characters.
Want to hear my stories about Bartles & Jaymes and Bruce Willis?
Here you go:
Also on the show are fellow Wine Enthusiast team members. Here’s a little tease about how they fell for fermented grape juice:
- Susan Kostrzewa, Executive Editor, talks Vendage. (Always had a penchant for the magnum format.)
- Joe Czerwinski, Managing Editor, recalls Liebfraumilch and Chianti. (Not in the same glass.)
- Carrie Dykes, discusses hows open Boone’s Farm ages in a closet. (Spoiler alert: very poorly.)
- Marina Vataj, Digital Managing Editor, brings up her father’s homemade wine. (Paired with giant chunks of lamb.)
Also non-WE guests:
- Jordan Salcito, beverage director for Momofuku restaurants, also has a soft spot for wine coolers. (But updated.)
- Brandon O’Daniel, head distiller at Copper & Kings American Brandy Co., appreciates getting his hands dirty. (Via winemaking.)
How did you fall for wine?Tags: wine enthusiast podcast, wine podcast