To reiterate, the 2006 Huet Vouvray Le Haut-Lieu Sec is a fantastic wine. Wonderful, natural richness, a touch of RS (seems like it’s on the sweeter side of dry) but with fantastic acidity. Really lovely. Dry Chenin Blanc is still priced well below Chardonnay from Burgundy and much more interesting. Really.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Kaiken Ultra Cabernet Sauvignon: Smashing Stereotypes One Vintage at a Time
- Understanding Sustainability in the Winery and Vineyard
- Massolino Barbera d’Alba With Tagliarini and Meat-Free Sauce
- Top Affordable Wines From Around The World
- Wine Photo Tips: Get The Best Out of People and Places