To reiterate, the 2006 Huet Vouvray Le Haut-Lieu Sec is a fantastic wine. Wonderful, natural richness, a touch of RS (seems like it’s on the sweeter side of dry) but with fantastic acidity. Really lovely. Dry Chenin Blanc is still priced well below Chardonnay from Burgundy and much more interesting. Really.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Grassi Ribolla Gialla at Cook in St. Helena
- Are There Questions About Wine You’re Afraid to Ask?
- Napa Valley: Outdoor Eating and Drinking in St. Helena
- The Pleasure of Wine: A Lesson From Poet Billy Collins
- The Best Cheap White Wine: 2013 Cono Sur Bicicleta Viognier