To reiterate, the 2006 Huet Vouvray Le Haut-Lieu Sec is a fantastic wine. Wonderful, natural richness, a touch of RS (seems like it’s on the sweeter side of dry) but with fantastic acidity. Really lovely. Dry Chenin Blanc is still priced well below Chardonnay from Burgundy and much more interesting. Really.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- This Blog is 15 Years Old, But Where Do I Go From Here?
- This Wine Has Invisible Oak, No Magic Involved
- A Trio of Philadelphia Places from Breakfast to Dinner (or Vice-Versa or in Whatever Order)
- Cool Wine Shop Alert: Forêt in Ridgewood, Queens
- My Profile of Odd Fox Coffee for Fresh Cup Magazine