To reiterate, the 2006 Huet Vouvray Le Haut-Lieu Sec is a fantastic wine. Wonderful, natural richness, a touch of RS (seems like it’s on the sweeter side of dry) but with fantastic acidity. Really lovely. Dry Chenin Blanc is still priced well below Chardonnay from Burgundy and much more interesting. Really.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Answering Wine Questions on Quora
- This Italian White Wine Belongs in Your Cellar and It’s a Great Value
- This Wine is Indestructable
- Here’s $37. Buy a bottle of Prosecco.
- Teaching a Wine Class in Reno: Part II