To reiterate, the 2006 Huet Vouvray Le Haut-Lieu Sec is a fantastic wine. Wonderful, natural richness, a touch of RS (seems like it’s on the sweeter side of dry) but with fantastic acidity. Really lovely. Dry Chenin Blanc is still priced well below Chardonnay from Burgundy and much more interesting. Really.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Murgo Brut Rosé is a Scintillating Sicilian Sparkler
- The Fizzy Delights of Pét-Nat: Three to Try
- A Loire Cabernet Franc Duo That’s a Delicious Bargain
- I Praise This Wine Without Using Exclamation Points
- Seven Hills Winery Rosé Makes Cabernet Franc The Star