To reiterate, the 2006 Huet Vouvray Le Haut-Lieu Sec is a fantastic wine. Wonderful, natural richness, a touch of RS (seems like it’s on the sweeter side of dry) but with fantastic acidity. Really lovely. Dry Chenin Blanc is still priced well below Chardonnay from Burgundy and much more interesting. Really.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Luzón Verde is a Go-To Organic Spanish Red Wine Bargain
- Paso Robles Wine From Two Sides of the Same Coin
- How to Open the Doors of Portception
- Maybe I Should Be Less Judge-y About Alcohol Levels in Wine
- Headed to Portugal: Boats, Trains and Planes