To reiterate, the 2006 Huet Vouvray Le Haut-Lieu Sec is a fantastic wine. Wonderful, natural richness, a touch of RS (seems like it’s on the sweeter side of dry) but with fantastic acidity. Really lovely. Dry Chenin Blanc is still priced well below Chardonnay from Burgundy and much more interesting. Really.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Tin Barn Vineyards Syrah Vertical: The Power of Decanting
- Washington Cider: A Visit to Seattle Cider Company and Nashi Orchards
- Morellino di Scansano: Drinking Sangiovese in Florence
- Around Sicily in Four Days: Preview My Planeta Wine Journey
- Seven Hills Winery: Inside Washington Wine With Erik McLaughlin (Podcast)