To reiterate, the 2006 Huet Vouvray Le Haut-Lieu Sec is a fantastic wine. Wonderful, natural richness, a touch of RS (seems like it’s on the sweeter side of dry) but with fantastic acidity. Really lovely. Dry Chenin Blanc is still priced well below Chardonnay from Burgundy and much more interesting. Really.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Go Gamay Go: Two Bottles Starring My Favorite Red Grape
- When Alsace Drinks Like Burgundy (Wait…Nah.)
- Unexpected Wine and Food Match in James Salter’s Novel “Light Years”
- Fossil & Fawn Alien Juice is From Outer Space
- Persephone Wines Pét Nat is the Perfect Afternoon Wine