To reiterate, the 2006 Huet Vouvray Le Haut-Lieu Sec is a fantastic wine. Wonderful, natural richness, a touch of RS (seems like it’s on the sweeter side of dry) but with fantastic acidity. Really lovely. Dry Chenin Blanc is still priced well below Chardonnay from Burgundy and much more interesting. Really.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Ultimate Red Wine for a Party: Unlitro
- 17 Things I’ll Miss About Seattle
- Villa Bellangelo: A Day at a Finger Lakes Winery
- The State of Malbec in Argentina With José Lovaglio of Dominio del Plata: Podcast
- Getting to Know Nocera: A Visit to Sicily’s Capo Milazzo