To reiterate, the 2006 Huet Vouvray Le Haut-Lieu Sec is a fantastic wine. Wonderful, natural richness, a touch of RS (seems like it’s on the sweeter side of dry) but with fantastic acidity. Really lovely. Dry Chenin Blanc is still priced well below Chardonnay from Burgundy and much more interesting. Really.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Greg Lambrecht of Coravin: How To Enjoy Wine Without Removing The Cork
- 10 Must-See YouTube Videos About Wine
- Riesling Rules: Three Bottles, Three Countries
- Pairing White Wine With Steak
- Le Caviste: Behind the Scenes of a Seattle Wine Bar