To reiterate, the 2006 Huet Vouvray Le Haut-Lieu Sec is a fantastic wine. Wonderful, natural richness, a touch of RS (seems like it’s on the sweeter side of dry) but with fantastic acidity. Really lovely. Dry Chenin Blanc is still priced well below Chardonnay from Burgundy and much more interesting. Really.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Quick Thoughts on Drinking Wine in New York
- How Did You Get Into Wine?
- Pinot Meunier and Champagne: From a Supporting to a Starring Role
- Learning in Lodi: Wine Bloggers Conference 2016
- How to Build a Cheeseburger and Pair it with Wine