To reiterate, the 2006 Huet Vouvray Le Haut-Lieu Sec is a fantastic wine. Wonderful, natural richness, a touch of RS (seems like it’s on the sweeter side of dry) but with fantastic acidity. Really lovely. Dry Chenin Blanc is still priced well below Chardonnay from Burgundy and much more interesting. Really.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Washington Meets California With Elaine Chukan Brown
- 5 Graphic Designers Critique a Wine Label: Castaño Monastrell
- Treveri Cellars Brut: A Washington Sparkling Wine That Goes With Everything
- Sauvignon Blanc from Chile: With or Without Oak?
- A Week in Burgundy: Coveting Plates, Musigny, Flaming Desserts