To reiterate, the 2006 Huet Vouvray Le Haut-Lieu Sec is a fantastic wine. Wonderful, natural richness, a touch of RS (seems like it’s on the sweeter side of dry) but with fantastic acidity. Really lovely. Dry Chenin Blanc is still priced well below Chardonnay from Burgundy and much more interesting. Really.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- 2014 La Bastide Blanche: A Plaque in the Rosé Hall of Fame
- Tinder, Oak, and Chardonnay
- Washington Wine Tasting Notes from the U.S. Open
- I Won’t Be Golfing But I Will Be Drinking Washington Wine at the U.S. Open
- I Have Feelings About Carmenère, Chile’s Signature Red Wine Grape