To reiterate, the 2006 Huet Vouvray Le Haut-Lieu Sec is a fantastic wine. Wonderful, natural richness, a touch of RS (seems like it’s on the sweeter side of dry) but with fantastic acidity. Really lovely. Dry Chenin Blanc is still priced well below Chardonnay from Burgundy and much more interesting. Really.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- What It’s Like to Be a Wine Buyer at a Grocery Store
- Wines to Match with Black Bean and Pepita Balls
- A Liter of Italian Rosé Perfect for Tacos
- Best Wine Travel Destinations on Snacky Tunes
- Defend Oaky White Wines and Hug a Barrel