To reiterate, the 2006 Huet Vouvray Le Haut-Lieu Sec is a fantastic wine. Wonderful, natural richness, a touch of RS (seems like it’s on the sweeter side of dry) but with fantastic acidity. Really lovely. Dry Chenin Blanc is still priced well below Chardonnay from Burgundy and much more interesting. Really.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Ashbrook Estate Verdelho: A Margaret River Discovery
- California Melon from Lieu Dit: Muscadet Fans Take Note
- Take Me To Your Liter: 1L Bottles of Wine
- Loire Love: Cabernet Franc from Chinon
- Taxes and Wine: 8 Recommended Bottles