To reiterate, the 2006 Huet Vouvray Le Haut-Lieu Sec is a fantastic wine. Wonderful, natural richness, a touch of RS (seems like it’s on the sweeter side of dry) but with fantastic acidity. Really lovely. Dry Chenin Blanc is still priced well below Chardonnay from Burgundy and much more interesting. Really.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Weekend Wine Links: Wild Boars, Flat Tires, and Travel Tips
- Underwood Mountain: A Tale of Two Washington Grüner Veltliners
- Weekend Wine Links: The SAVEUR Blog Awards Edition
- Label Lust: Donnafugata Anthìlia
- A Not Grüner Sparkling Austrian Wine at Portland’s Grüner