To reiterate, the 2006 Huet Vouvray Le Haut-Lieu Sec is a fantastic wine. Wonderful, natural richness, a touch of RS (seems like it’s on the sweeter side of dry) but with fantastic acidity. Really lovely. Dry Chenin Blanc is still priced well below Chardonnay from Burgundy and much more interesting. Really.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Finger Lakes Wine Podcast: Meet Five Wineries
- Blizzard Wine: What I Drank at Fung Tu
- Domaine Léonine Amédée 2015, Naturally
- Coup de Boule: Totally Bought This Wine Because of the Label
- Fossil and Fawn on Pints and Panels: Cool Oregon Pinot Noir