To reiterate, the 2006 Huet Vouvray Le Haut-Lieu Sec is a fantastic wine. Wonderful, natural richness, a touch of RS (seems like it’s on the sweeter side of dry) but with fantastic acidity. Really lovely. Dry Chenin Blanc is still priced well below Chardonnay from Burgundy and much more interesting. Really.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Freemark Abbey Cabernet Bosché is a Napa Valley Classic
- Do You Know Petit Verdot?
- Wine Two Five Podcast Guest Appearance
- Do You Drink Rosé Wine Beyond The Pale?
- Sweet Wines, First and Foremost, Are Wines