To reiterate, the 2006 Huet Vouvray Le Haut-Lieu Sec is a fantastic wine. Wonderful, natural richness, a touch of RS (seems like it’s on the sweeter side of dry) but with fantastic acidity. Really lovely. Dry Chenin Blanc is still priced well below Chardonnay from Burgundy and much more interesting. Really.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- This Wine Has Three Cats On The Label And It’s Awesome
- What Red Wines Are Good to Drink With A Chill?
- Go Haywire for Pink Bub Sparkling Rosé From British Columbia
- British Columbia Winery Tour: Interviews at Six Okanagan Wineries
- Food Photography Philosophy From Leigh Beisch