To reiterate, the 2006 Huet Vouvray Le Haut-Lieu Sec is a fantastic wine. Wonderful, natural richness, a touch of RS (seems like it’s on the sweeter side of dry) but with fantastic acidity. Really lovely. Dry Chenin Blanc is still priced well below Chardonnay from Burgundy and much more interesting. Really.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- The Birth of Saké: A Preview of a Documentary About Harmony
- Kevin White Winery: The Art of Balance in Wine and Life
- Instagram and Wine: 15 Accounts to Explore
- Loving The Champagne Flute Means Staying Resolute
- Wine And Mother’s Day: A Conversation With My Mom