To reiterate, the 2006 Huet Vouvray Le Haut-Lieu Sec is a fantastic wine. Wonderful, natural richness, a touch of RS (seems like it’s on the sweeter side of dry) but with fantastic acidity. Really lovely. Dry Chenin Blanc is still priced well below Chardonnay from Burgundy and much more interesting. Really.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Barboursville Vineyards: A Visit to Virginia Wine Country
- On Champagne and Steak: The Hey Human Podcast
- Magnums for New Year’s Eve, Please
- Eclectic Guide to Holiday Value Wines
- Quick Thoughts on Drinking Wine in New York