To reiterate, the 2006 Huet Vouvray Le Haut-Lieu Sec is a fantastic wine. Wonderful, natural richness, a touch of RS (seems like it’s on the sweeter side of dry) but with fantastic acidity. Really lovely. Dry Chenin Blanc is still priced well below Chardonnay from Burgundy and much more interesting. Really.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Label Lust: Jané Ventura Rosé Cava
- How Is Wine Made? A Preview of SOMM: Into The Bottle
- Frappato From Sicily: A Great Dinner Red Wine
- Sparkling Wine Cocktails: Lessons From Sun Liquor’s Erik Chapman
- Mount Etna Wines: What Makes Them So Special?