To reiterate, the 2006 Huet Vouvray Le Haut-Lieu Sec is a fantastic wine. Wonderful, natural richness, a touch of RS (seems like it’s on the sweeter side of dry) but with fantastic acidity. Really lovely. Dry Chenin Blanc is still priced well below Chardonnay from Burgundy and much more interesting. Really.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- 20 Wine Bloggers Talk About Thanksgiving: 2006-2014
- Adventures With Spit Buckets and More Life Lessons at Wine Tastings
- Exploring The Red and White Wines of Northern Italy
- The Definition of BBQ with Jack Timmons of Seattle’s Jack’s BBQ
- Salud: Providing Healthcare Access for Oregon Vineyard Workers