To reiterate, the 2006 Huet Vouvray Le Haut-Lieu Sec is a fantastic wine. Wonderful, natural richness, a touch of RS (seems like it’s on the sweeter side of dry) but with fantastic acidity. Really lovely. Dry Chenin Blanc is still priced well below Chardonnay from Burgundy and much more interesting. Really.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- 2013 Bergström Rosé Makes The Sun Come Out
- Domaine Labbe Abymes Vin de Savoie: Gold Medal White Wine
- 2004 Giacomo Conterno Barbera d’Alba: The Best Red Wine in a Long Time
- Watch Me On Table Talk Northwest
- Can Mourvèdre from Washington State Compete With France?