To reiterate, the 2006 Huet Vouvray Le Haut-Lieu Sec is a fantastic wine. Wonderful, natural richness, a touch of RS (seems like it’s on the sweeter side of dry) but with fantastic acidity. Really lovely. Dry Chenin Blanc is still priced well below Chardonnay from Burgundy and much more interesting. Really.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- A Liter of Italian Rosé Perfect for Tacos
- Best Wine Travel Destinations on Snacky Tunes
- Defend Oaky White Wines and Hug a Barrel
- I Can Go For That: Recommended Canned Wines
- Barboursville Vineyards: A Visit to Virginia Wine Country