To reiterate, the 2006 Huet Vouvray Le Haut-Lieu Sec is a fantastic wine. Wonderful, natural richness, a touch of RS (seems like it’s on the sweeter side of dry) but with fantastic acidity. Really lovely. Dry Chenin Blanc is still priced well below Chardonnay from Burgundy and much more interesting. Really.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Woodinville Wineries: Meet The People Behind The Labels
- Five Picks For a Top Wine Tasting at Vino Verite
- Northern Rhone Syrah: A Conversation With Guy Sarton du Jonchay of Vidal-Fleury
- Discover The Wines of France’s Bergerac Region
- Horse Heaven Hills Vineyards Tour