To reiterate, the 2006 Huet Vouvray Le Haut-Lieu Sec is a fantastic wine. Wonderful, natural richness, a touch of RS (seems like it’s on the sweeter side of dry) but with fantastic acidity. Really lovely. Dry Chenin Blanc is still priced well below Chardonnay from Burgundy and much more interesting. Really.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Un-Cruise Adventures: Guest Host on a Wine-Themed Voyage
- Exploring Mount Etna Wines via Planeta
- Haywire The Bub: Easy-Opening Sparkling Wine from BC
- Sweet Wine from Sicily: The Scintillating Donnafugata Ben Ryé
- A California Chenin Blanc That’s a Rare Creature