To reiterate, the 2006 Huet Vouvray Le Haut-Lieu Sec is a fantastic wine. Wonderful, natural richness, a touch of RS (seems like it’s on the sweeter side of dry) but with fantastic acidity. Really lovely. Dry Chenin Blanc is still priced well below Chardonnay from Burgundy and much more interesting. Really.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- The Greatest Seattle Sunset Ever and Four Rosés
- The Top Ten Places in The World You Must Visit if You Love Wine
- Getting to Know Oregon and Washington Albariño
- Drinking Wine in Las Vegas: What’s Hot in the Heat
- Easy Apricot Chicken Paired With Wine