To reiterate, the 2006 Huet Vouvray Le Haut-Lieu Sec is a fantastic wine. Wonderful, natural richness, a touch of RS (seems like it’s on the sweeter side of dry) but with fantastic acidity. Really lovely. Dry Chenin Blanc is still priced well below Chardonnay from Burgundy and much more interesting. Really.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Fer Servadou For Certain: A Unique Red Wine Grape
- Weekend Wine Links: Corison Cabernet, Port Tongs, and Stray Cats
- Loire Valley White Wines: Underappreciated Regions
- Get to Know Cabernet Franc at Taste Washington
- Weekend Wine Links: Hipster Deer, Artichokes, Volcanos