To reiterate, the 2006 Huet Vouvray Le Haut-Lieu Sec is a fantastic wine. Wonderful, natural richness, a touch of RS (seems like it’s on the sweeter side of dry) but with fantastic acidity. Really lovely. Dry Chenin Blanc is still priced well below Chardonnay from Burgundy and much more interesting. Really.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Honey It’s Time For Wine: Bee D’Vine Mead
- A Guide To Wines For Parties of Any Occasion
- Restaurants, Wine, and the Solo Diner: A Talk with Julien Perry
- Spring Mountain Cabernet from Smith-Madrone: The Perfect Gift
- 5 Things You’ll Learn About Wine Tasting from Anthony Giglio