How do you fit in the job of winemaker with a full-time day gig and a family as well? I spent some time with Kevin White at his eponymous Kevin White Winery in Woodinville, WA to find out.
Kevin White on the Wine Without Worry Podcast
- His focus on Syrah and Rhône bleds
- The influence of Maison Bleue and Gramercy Cellars
- Having a supportive spouse
- The art of hyper-prioritizing
- Shifting gears to work with Bordeaux varieties
- The use of oak
- When to bottle: science or taste?
Users who have LIKED this post:Tags: kevin white winery, work life balance