I love Sauv Blanc with high acid, seafood-based dishes. I marinated halibut in lime juice and chile powder, pan-seared it, and served it with a jicama, cabbage, and radish slaw. I can’t say enough about Chilean Sauv Blanc; I had the Aresti. Other ones to look for are Viu Manent Secreto and Veramonte. I really can’t stand those green-beany Sauv Blancs; Chile delivers ripeness and zest and around the ten dollar level.
Sauvignon Blanc and Fish Tacos
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Discover Grosgrain, A Very Cool Walla Walla Winery for Fun Fizz and More
- Does wine continue to ferment in the bottle?
- Who Wants a Light, Fresh, Low-Alcohol Organic Spanish White Wine?
- Oppose 100% Tariffs on European Wine (and More!)
- My Favorite Books of 2019