I love Sauv Blanc with high acid, seafood-based dishes. I marinated halibut in lime juice and chile powder, pan-seared it, and served it with a jicama, cabbage, and radish slaw. I can’t say enough about Chilean Sauv Blanc; I had the Aresti. Other ones to look for are Viu Manent Secreto and Veramonte. I really can’t stand those green-beany Sauv Blancs; Chile delivers ripeness and zest and around the ten dollar level.
Sauvignon Blanc and Fish Tacos
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Proceed With Caution When Pairing a Well-Aged Wine With Food?
- Which wine is better suited for cold weather: red wine or white wine?
- Valpolicella in Venice: The Talented Mr. Ripley
- What are some great cheap wines?
- A Spanish White Wine Labyrinth