I love Sauv Blanc with high acid, seafood-based dishes. I marinated halibut in lime juice and chile powder, pan-seared it, and served it with a jicama, cabbage, and radish slaw. I can’t say enough about Chilean Sauv Blanc; I had the Aresti. Other ones to look for are Viu Manent Secreto and Veramonte. I really can’t stand those green-beany Sauv Blancs; Chile delivers ripeness and zest and around the ten dollar level.
Sauvignon Blanc and Fish Tacos
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Freemark Abbey Cabernet Bosché is a Napa Valley Classic
- Do You Know Petit Verdot?
- Wine Two Five Podcast Guest Appearance
- Do You Drink Rosé Wine Beyond The Pale?
- Sweet Wines, First and Foremost, Are Wines