I love Sauv Blanc with high acid, seafood-based dishes. I marinated halibut in lime juice and chile powder, pan-seared it, and served it with a jicama, cabbage, and radish slaw. I can’t say enough about Chilean Sauv Blanc; I had the Aresti. Other ones to look for are Viu Manent Secreto and Veramonte. I really can’t stand those green-beany Sauv Blancs; Chile delivers ripeness and zest and around the ten dollar level.
Sauvignon Blanc and Fish Tacos
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Considering Music and the Winery Tasting Room Experience
- A Creative Agency Critiques Wine Labels
- Two Books About Rosé Wine
- Grenache Blanc From Priorat: Seek Out This Surprising White Wine
- There Are Shower Beers But Are There Shower Wines?