Got a sample of the 2008 Shaya Verdejo from my local distributor. Not sure if it was because of the old vines, but this Verdejo had a bit more richness and complexity. Most inexpensive Verdejo reminds me of Sauvignon Blanc: crisp, dry, lively, but not a whole lot going on.Tags: "jorge ordonez", jorge ordonez, shaya, spain, verdejo, wine
Space Needle and Verdejo
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Does wine continue to ferment in the bottle?
- Who Wants a Light, Fresh, Low-Alcohol Organic Spanish White Wine?
- Oppose 100% Tariffs on European Wine (and More!)
- My Favorite Books of 2019
- Proceed With Caution When Pairing a Well-Aged Wine With Food?