Got a sample of the 2008 Shaya Verdejo from my local distributor. Not sure if it was because of the old vines, but this Verdejo had a bit more richness and complexity. Most inexpensive Verdejo reminds me of Sauvignon Blanc: crisp, dry, lively, but not a whole lot going on.Tags: "jorge ordonez", jorge ordonez, shaya, spain, verdejo, wine
Space Needle and Verdejo
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Proceed With Caution When Pairing a Well-Aged Wine With Food?
- Which wine is better suited for cold weather: red wine or white wine?
- Valpolicella in Venice: The Talented Mr. Ripley
- What are some great cheap wines?
- A Spanish White Wine Labyrinth