Single vineyard dry Chenin Blanc from the Loire Valley in France. Amazing concentration, depth, and complexity for a 9 dollar bottle. Stunning. France does it again; a truly remarkable bargain. Should be a glass pour at every restaurant in the world. As a bonus it has a totally cool label; very modern graphic design. I love it I love it I love it!!!!!!!!! Fantastic with crab! A joy to drink and a cause to rejoice for all wine-lovers with a limited budget.
The Best White Wine in the History of the World That You Can Buy For Under 10 Bucks
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Champagne, Doritos, and Sand
- What’s the best process for tasting wine?
- Fantastic White Wines and Sparkling from Lucien Albrecht
- Can experts really judge the quality of wines accurately? What’s the science behind the tasting process?
- Traveling 54 Years in One Evening with Two Wines