Single vineyard dry Chenin Blanc from the Loire Valley in France. Amazing concentration, depth, and complexity for a 9 dollar bottle. Stunning. France does it again; a truly remarkable bargain. Should be a glass pour at every restaurant in the world. As a bonus it has a totally cool label; very modern graphic design. I love it I love it I love it!!!!!!!!! Fantastic with crab! A joy to drink and a cause to rejoice for all wine-lovers with a limited budget.
The Best White Wine in the History of the World That You Can Buy For Under 10 Bucks
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Open That Bottle of Local Wine Night Recap
- Break Out The Oysters and…Red Wine?!?
- Tender Feelings For My Ancient Slow Cooker
- Discover Grosgrain, A Very Cool Walla Walla Winery for Fun Fizz and More
- Does wine continue to ferment in the bottle?