More punching down today. Today I did take off my pants and hop in a few tanks. It was really cool…I can cross that off my list. So if you walked in the winery about 7pm you would see about seven men in their underwear in huge steel tanks breaking the caps. We all joke and laugh about 15 feet up in the air. It’s a lot of fun.
The Burgundy Diaries: 10/7/04 More Punching Down
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- This Blog is 15 Years Old, But Where Do I Go From Here?
- This Wine Has Invisible Oak, No Magic Involved
- A Trio of Philadelphia Places from Breakfast to Dinner (or Vice-Versa or in Whatever Order)
- Cool Wine Shop Alert: Forêt in Ridgewood, Queens
- My Profile of Odd Fox Coffee for Fresh Cup Magazine