More punching down today. Today I did take off my pants and hop in a few tanks. It was really cool…I can cross that off my list. So if you walked in the winery about 7pm you would see about seven men in their underwear in huge steel tanks breaking the caps. We all joke and laugh about 15 feet up in the air. It’s a lot of fun.
The Burgundy Diaries: 10/7/04 More Punching Down
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Freemark Abbey Cabernet Bosché is a Napa Valley Classic
- Do You Know Petit Verdot?
- Wine Two Five Podcast Guest Appearance
- Do You Drink Rosé Wine Beyond The Pale?
- Sweet Wines, First and Foremost, Are Wines