More punching down today. Today I did take off my pants and hop in a few tanks. It was really cool…I can cross that off my list. So if you walked in the winery about 7pm you would see about seven men in their underwear in huge steel tanks breaking the caps. We all joke and laugh about 15 feet up in the air. It’s a lot of fun.
The Burgundy Diaries: 10/7/04 More Punching Down
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Which wine is better suited for cold weather: red wine or white wine?
- Valpolicella in Venice: The Talented Mr. Ripley
- What are some great cheap wines?
- A Spanish White Wine Labyrinth
- Natural Wine For The People: Thoughts on the Book