It’s impressive to read the results of a report just released by the Washington State Wine Commission valuing the Washington State wine industry at $8.6 billion annually. Even more impressive is that number is just for the state; nationally, that number is $14.9 billion. Check out the full report. (It’s long; pour yourself a glass of wine.)Tags: value of washington wine industry, washington wine comission, washington wine industry
Washington State Wine Industry Valued at $8.6 Billion Annually
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Freemark Abbey Cabernet Bosché is a Napa Valley Classic
- Do You Know Petit Verdot?
- Wine Two Five Podcast Guest Appearance
- Do You Drink Rosé Wine Beyond The Pale?
- Sweet Wines, First and Foremost, Are Wines