Hey, do you know Jamie Peha, the dynamic force behind Table Talk Northwest? She corralled me (note: I was willing and eager) at the Washington State Wine Awards for a little on-camera chat. What did we talk about? Oh, so many things! Like:
- Scratch and sniff wine books
- FEAR OF HORSES, ESPECIALLY RIDING THEM
- How Butterscotch helped me overcome that fear
- Why am I wearing a tie? And slacks?
- Washington wine, like Siegerrebe, yo
I am looking forward to reuniting with Jamie this weekend, whether the cameras are running or not. I’ll be attending the Seattle Wine and Food Experience as an invited media guest. The event is her creation, and if you live in the Seattle area and are free Sunday afternoon (that’s the 23rd of February) you should totally go.
(Confidential to Butterscotch: I miss you, girl. And thanks for the photo, Shawn O’Connor.)
jamie peha, seattle wine and food experience 2014, table talk northwest