I expound on my thoughts about drinking a Muscadet with a few years of bottle age on the Foodista Blog. Click on the title of this link to jump to it.
White Wine Gets Older, Fatter and That’s OK
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Fantastic White Wines and Sparkling from Lucien Albrecht
- Can experts really judge the quality of wines accurately? What’s the science behind the tasting process?
- Traveling 54 Years in One Evening with Two Wines
- What is the difference between Chardonnay and Pinot Grigio?
- If It’s Cold, It’s Sold: Prà Morandina Valpolicella