Yesterday I told you about 10 wineries not to miss at Taste Washington 2012 from A to K. Now it’s time to tackle the second half of the alphabet. So without any further delay, get your glass and hustle up to these tables:
- Long Shadows Vintners: For finding out what Randy Dunn does with Washington Cabernet.
- Maison Bleue: For some of the most exciting Rhone-style red and white wines.
- Mark Ryan Winery: For the chance to say hello to one of the best people in the business and taste two great blends.
- McKinley Springs: For one of the best values in Syrah.
- Reininger Winery: For trying more Carmenere.
- Syncline: For seeing me finally getting to taste their sparkling wine.
- Tranche Cellars: For a crisp, dry rosé.
- Treveri Cellars: For some palate-cleansing bubbles.
- Waters Winery: For tasting one of Washington’s top Syrahs.
- Whidbey Island Winery: For sampling their fine touch with Italian grape varieties.
Happy Tasting! Anything you’d like to add to this list? Let me know in the comments.