Have you heard? I’m moving to New York tomorrow. I’m going to be Senior Editor at Wine Enthusiast, starting Monday. (No rest for the weary!) Really excited to bring my energy and enthusiasm to this role; it’s an awesome opportunity.
Naturally as I’ve packed up my life here waves of nostalgia have overtaken me. I’ve combed through boxes of letters, photos, and memories that brought up all kinds of feelings. It’s been very emotional. On that note, here images conveying all the things I’ll miss in Seattle. I narrowed it down to 17.
1. Elephant Super Car Wash Sign on Denny:
2. All the amazing, talented people I met through On The Boards. If you haven’t been, see a performance there.
3. City Deli Signs
4. Coffee at Porchlight and Analog
5. Staring at Boats
8. Cherry Blossoms on a Sunny Spring Day
9. Climbing the Stairs from Capitol Hill to Eastlake and Back
10. Space Needle Sunsets with Water, Mountains, and Ferries
11. This Transit Station in SoDo
12. Ten Years in Capitol Hill
13. Views of the Tech Industry
14. Meeting Daniel Clowes at Fantagraphics
15. Getting This High Life Cake from a QFC Manager for all the 18-packs of Tallboys I Sold
16. Living in The Randolph
17. All The People Who Made Me Smile
Thanks for an amazing decade, Seattle!