Tasted (drank) at the winery. Fantastic; reminded me of a well-aged, classified-growth Bordeaux. The alcohol level is much more moderate than you see today out of most top reds from Washington and California. Probably the second-best Washington red I have had.
1993 Hogue Reserve Merlot
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- The Longest DJ Residency…Ever?
- My Morning Oatmeal with Cayenne, Ginger, and Cinnamon
- Around The Year in 80 Books
- Botanically Delicious Soda
- 3 Extremely Non-Boring Booze-Free Fizzy Waters