I thought I would never get to drink one of these babies again; they have been sold out for months. Then my colleague pulls one out of his wine storage at the shop after a miserable day of lugging hundreds of cases. Yay! It had actually changed quite a bit since my last taste. It was more tannic and a bit richer; it was fucking awesome.
2003 Saint Cosme CDR: Still the King
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Thoughts on My Year of 94 Books
- The Longest DJ Residency…Ever?
- My Morning Oatmeal with Cayenne, Ginger, and Cinnamon
- Around The Year in 80 Books
- Botanically Delicious Soda
I don’t get it. Maybe my brain is on hiatus since sharing in those two bottles of Paul Bara. Thank you Jameson!! It rocked. Great NYE. KUSHI OYSTERS!!