You cannot drink wine you drunkenly forgot in the freezer and then thawed out. Luckily it was only a 6 dollar bottle. I did taste it, just for kicks, and out of drunken desperation, and it was truly bad. Next time if I want to quickly chill a bottle of wine, I’ll just open it and put it in the fridge. Unless it was champers; then I would insist it be well-chilled.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Thoughts on My Year of 94 Books
- The Longest DJ Residency…Ever?
- My Morning Oatmeal with Cayenne, Ginger, and Cinnamon
- Around The Year in 80 Books
- Botanically Delicious Soda