Yes! More Mencia! I have loved the 2003 and 2004 (hold on, long name) Decendientes de Jose Palacios Petalos. I finally tried the 2005 and it is just as good. Great natural richness and wonderful minerality. Kind of like a Cru Beaujolais crossed with a kick-ass Tuscan (Fontalloro, anbody?). About 19 bucks, and would benefit from a couple years of cellaring.
All Bierzo, All The Time
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- The Longest DJ Residency…Ever?
- My Morning Oatmeal with Cayenne, Ginger, and Cinnamon
- Around The Year in 80 Books
- Botanically Delicious Soda
- 3 Extremely Non-Boring Booze-Free Fizzy Waters