I love this red, made by K vintners. The label is cool. I think blending is where it’s at with new world wines. The blend gives it something to break up the boringness of single varietal wines. It’s under ten bucks, too!!! Would be a great cheeseburger wine.
Cheap Washington Wine
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- The Longest DJ Residency…Ever?
- My Morning Oatmeal with Cayenne, Ginger, and Cinnamon
- Around The Year in 80 Books
- Botanically Delicious Soda
- 3 Extremely Non-Boring Booze-Free Fizzy Waters