I thought it was a joke, but a friend of mine told me that she had a bottle of red wine called “Doobie Red” and it had something to do with the Doobie Brothers. Well, she wasn’t kidding. I sat on her patio with a bunch of people and drank it while listening to the Doobie Brothers. It was fun. The wine was pretty good, but I was shocked to learn that it retails for over 40 bucks. I could buy 4 copies of the Doobie Brothers greatest hits and some beer instead.
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- The Longest DJ Residency…Ever?
- My Morning Oatmeal with Cayenne, Ginger, and Cinnamon
- Around The Year in 80 Books
- Botanically Delicious Soda
- 3 Extremely Non-Boring Booze-Free Fizzy Waters