Normally I am dead-set against putting other liquors, flavors, or liquids of any kind in Champagne. Why would you want to do that to your fine Champers?!?! Use Prosecco or any non-Champers French sparkler, or Cava. Having said that, however, I was at the Ritz-Carlton and they had a Champagne cocktail (using Louis Roederer champers) flavored with this Kiwi syrup made by Monin. It gave my champers this surreal, absinthe-like, glow and it was delicious. Google Monin and kiwi and you’ll find it.
Flavor Your Champers!
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- My Morning Oatmeal with Cayenne, Ginger, and Cinnamon
- Around The Year in 80 Books
- Botanically Delicious Soda
- 3 Extremely Non-Boring Booze-Free Fizzy Waters
- Overlooked/Underrated: Godello