I have been really impressed with Spanish white wines; they are cheap and refreshing. Just drank a 2003 Rueda Blanco by Basa. It had a very tangy, almost candy apple (or Jolly Rancher) initial taste, then a surprisingly rich and mouthfilling finish (though not long lasting). It was great with some salmon I had with lemon, oil-cured black olives, rosemary, garlic, and serrano chile. Any Spanish white wine you see in the store, buy it.
Lively Spanish White
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- The Longest DJ Residency…Ever?
- My Morning Oatmeal with Cayenne, Ginger, and Cinnamon
- Around The Year in 80 Books
- Botanically Delicious Soda
- 3 Extremely Non-Boring Booze-Free Fizzy Waters