Really enjoyed the Pinot Noir Rose from Elk Cove. Had subtle Pinot character, and depth without weight. Usually I am biased towards the pale, Provencial roses, but this one is fantastic. So very, very easy to drink. Nice to see that dry roses can be made with this kind of skill in the USA.
Not Just a French Rosé Snob
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Thoughts on My Year of 94 Books
- The Longest DJ Residency…Ever?
- My Morning Oatmeal with Cayenne, Ginger, and Cinnamon
- Around The Year in 80 Books
- Botanically Delicious Soda