I had a 1990 BV Georges de Latour Cabernet Sauvignon and it was fantastic. Mature, smooth, and lots of eucalyptus. What was even more impressive was the alcohol level: 13%. You just cannot find a top California cab in the last decade without alcohol levels approaching 15%. I looked at a bottle of 2003 BV Latour and it was 14.5%. Is anyone making ageworthy Napa Cabs with alcohol levels at 13%?!?!
Old California Cabernet
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Thoughts on My Year of 94 Books
- The Longest DJ Residency…Ever?
- My Morning Oatmeal with Cayenne, Ginger, and Cinnamon
- Around The Year in 80 Books
- Botanically Delicious Soda