The 2003 Smith & Hook Cabernet Sauvignon is smokin’! It needs at least an hour to breathe and gives you a lot of Bordeaux-type qualities. What is really unusual about it is the region: the Santa Lucia Highlands. Mountain fruit! This is one for the cellar and it should retail for about 25 bucks. This can compete with Cabs from Napa that are double the price.
Smith & Hook
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- The Longest DJ Residency…Ever?
- My Morning Oatmeal with Cayenne, Ginger, and Cinnamon
- Around The Year in 80 Books
- Botanically Delicious Soda
- 3 Extremely Non-Boring Booze-Free Fizzy Waters