Got a sample of the 2008 Shaya Verdejo from my local distributor. Not sure if it was because of the old vines, but this Verdejo had a bit more richness and complexity. Most inexpensive Verdejo reminds me of Sauvignon Blanc: crisp, dry, lively, but not a whole lot going on.
Space Needle and Verdejo
Tags: "jorge ordonez", jorge ordonez, shaya, spain, verdejo, wine
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- The Longest DJ Residency…Ever?
- My Morning Oatmeal with Cayenne, Ginger, and Cinnamon
- Around The Year in 80 Books
- Botanically Delicious Soda
- 3 Extremely Non-Boring Booze-Free Fizzy Waters