1999 Verget du Sud. It’s from the Cotes de Ventoux, which meant nothing to me, but I looked it up and it’s in the southern Rhone. So I imagine a lot of Grenache. It is a very light, easy drinking red that was wonderful chilled. Chilled, not ice cold! It would be great to drink sitting outside on a warm day, at the table with an shade-providing tree, eating everything from burgers, dogs, brats, or salmon. And it’s only 8 bucks! Word.
Summer Red From France (Duh)
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- The Longest DJ Residency…Ever?
- My Morning Oatmeal with Cayenne, Ginger, and Cinnamon
- Around The Year in 80 Books
- Botanically Delicious Soda
- 3 Extremely Non-Boring Booze-Free Fizzy Waters