Rosés are incredible dry wines that are so lovely when well-chilled in the summer. If you have read my previous post about the Wild Boar White, and checked out the Routas link, you will be happy to hear I am drinking the 2003 Routas Rosé. It is a blend of 40% Grenache, 30% Syrah, and 30% Cinsault. Under 10 bucks!!! I happened to cook up some King salmon with some carmelized fennel and onion, and some sauteed spinach. Had some Israeli couscous w/ dried cranberries as well. Salmon and rose wines are an incredible match.
The 2003 Rosés Are Here!
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Thoughts on My Year of 94 Books
- The Longest DJ Residency…Ever?
- My Morning Oatmeal with Cayenne, Ginger, and Cinnamon
- Around The Year in 80 Books
- Botanically Delicious Soda