For me, summer begins when my beloved French start shipping their new pink wines. They are bone-dry, fruity, and a lovely accompaniment to all sorts of of great grilled meat and seafood. Or just kicking it with your friends or special someone on a deck, patio, and/or beach. Whether they are eight bucks or eighteen, go buy them and drink them. Rosé is the most under-appreciated wine in the world!!!
The 2004 Rosés Are Here!!!
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- Thoughts on My Year of 94 Books
- The Longest DJ Residency…Ever?
- My Morning Oatmeal with Cayenne, Ginger, and Cinnamon
- Around The Year in 80 Books
- Botanically Delicious Soda
I thought rose wines only came in a box with a little spiggot on the side. What’s a good buy in the $5/gallon range?