So I’m in charge of bringing the wines for a group of 10 for a long weekend. I grabbed two box wines. Yes, box wines. The MAN Vintners Chenin/Viognier I have tasted (in box) and it’s great. Very lively and crisp and it works out to five bucks a bottle. The La Vieille Ferme is a Cotes du Ventoux; basically a cheaper version of a Cotes du Rhone, a grenache-based red. Works out to about five bucks a bottle as well. Considering both of these are, in bottle, 8 bucks, this is a stupendous bargain. Segura Viudas Cava for mimosas. And then the Monteoton, a Spanish garnacha, and the Colombelle, a Gascogny white (Colombard/Ugni Blanc), to round out the selection.
The Wines I’m Bringing to the Oregon Coast
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- The Longest DJ Residency…Ever?
- My Morning Oatmeal with Cayenne, Ginger, and Cinnamon
- Around The Year in 80 Books
- Botanically Delicious Soda
- 3 Extremely Non-Boring Booze-Free Fizzy Waters