Helped bottle the 2004 Cadence Ciel du Cheval today. Had a great time with about a dozen people. Ate Costco pizza for lunch and drank wine out of red Dixie cups. What more can you ask for? I also love that the winery is in an old auto repair building. The place is a garage that just says “Service Center” on the outside. As Ben (the winemaker) likes to joke, he is a true garagiste.
Wonderful Day at Cadence
Tell Us What you Think
Most Recent Posts
- The Longest DJ Residency…Ever?
- My Morning Oatmeal with Cayenne, Ginger, and Cinnamon
- Around The Year in 80 Books
- Botanically Delicious Soda
- 3 Extremely Non-Boring Booze-Free Fizzy Waters